Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sleeping Bag- Sleeping Bag (2011)

Sleeping Bag are a local band who I've been following since shortly after they formed last summer. They play a type of indie rock with pop sensibilities but never build to poppy enough levels to really be considered pop. The vocals are intentionally low-key, maybe because that's the only way the drummer/vocalist can sing and play at the same time. I don't know, but I like it. This album, their debut full-length, isn't officially released yet but they have it available for free streaming on Bandcamp.

Listen.
Download old demo.

This is an early demo they were selling the first time I saw them. All four songs on it are on the full-length but I thought some people might be interested in hearing earlier versions. They don't sell it any more so don't feel bad about downloading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment